When I see someone who tries to save a marriage, I consider that person my friend. So, I wish to consider you my friend; because I have been where you are, and know what you are feeling and going through right now.
I saved my marriage from a totally hopeless situation. And in the process, I experienced exactly what makes you fix a marriage and what makes you unable to stop a divorce.
When you first encounter the possibility of a divorce, and don't want that divorce; you get desperate. I did. And your instincts tell you that desperate situations need desperate measures - and your emotions tell you to go beg your spouse to save your marriage. I have been through all those - and as you might have guessed, apologizing or begging doesn't work at all when you want to repair a marriage. Talking and apologizing might work when your marriage is merely a normal marriage with its fair share of fights - not when a marriage is on the brink of divorce.
So what made me get my marriage back?
What you must know is that people have an increased tendency to want things they can't have. This is exactly what you should use to your advantage. For example, stopping to beg works immediately to your advantage. This will make your spouse think that you are no longer "dying for him/her" and this makes you harder to get in his eyes. Suddenly this makes you a lot more attractive.
My marriage was failing on every aspect - it was such a troubled marriage that I thought there was no hope. Yet, now I am still with my husband and I have saved my marriage. Click here to visit my website and see what I did! Article Source:Juliette_Christian |
No comments:
Post a Comment