Do you have an idea of what percentage of all marriages fail? You have probably heard than it's higher than 50%, but were you aware that it is actually 87%? Yes, it is that high, unfortunately. Why do you think it is that high? Because no one is willing to make the self sacrifices, take the responsibilities and commitments that are necessary to maintain a marriage. It is the year 2009, and people are selfish. When something goes bad in a marriage, it is the easiest thing to just say that it's not working out and walk out of the marriage. But you are not like them - you want to save your marriage.
If only more people were like you - then we would have a much less failure percentage for marriages. And then we would be more unified society.
I am like you - I am willing to undergo self sacrifices and take responsibilities to save my marriage. And the good news is, after a period of total hopelessness, I did save my marriage. And everything is so great, and life is so enjoyable now! So I want you to learn from my mistakes and the right things I did; and thus I want to help you save your marriage.
Unfortunately, most people who want to save their marriages give out knee-jerk reactions to the situation. They want to find some way to fix every problem in their marriages. But the fact is, whatever problems there were that led to your marriage crisis; they didn't pop out overnight. So, you can't fix them overnight - you can't fix them by apologizing to your spouse for your mistakes. Apologizing time after time is a big mistake. It will ruin your credibility in the eyes of your spouse - they will realize that you are apologizing not because you have really understood the problems and mistakes in the marriage; but you do this rather because you want to save your marriage.
So saving a marriage first requires entering the correct mindset to do so. You can save your marriage by entering a calm state of mind only. This will allow you to think carefully about what you should do to save your marriage; and there is no quick fix to everything.
My marriage was failing on every aspect - it was such a troubled marriage that I thought there was no hope.
Yet, now I am still with my husband and I have saved my marriage. Click here to visit my website and see what I did!
Juliette_Christian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment